The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings. IEEE strongly encourages the use of the conference manuscript templates provided below.
This template contains guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all guidance text is removed from your paper prior to submission to the conference.
Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper not being published.
Guide for authors
- In preparing the camera ready version of your paper please make sure to take under consideration and address all comments by the reviewers.
- All authors which intend on publishing in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library are required to add a copyright information notice that appear on the bottom of the first page of your paper.
- In order to ensure compatibility with IEEE Xplore, camera-ready papers need to be verified by the PDF eXpress system. Strict compliance is required for inclusion in IEEE Xplore, so please ensure that all the criteria are satisfied. It is so essential that you use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate your papers.
- All authors which intend on publishing in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library are required to provide a transfer of copyright by click on Submit IEEE Copyright Form on your profile page of the submission system.
IEEE requires all authors or their employers who intend to publish in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library to provide a transfer of the copyright. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper. (see example)
(Please add a footer to the bottom of the first page, the copyright notice should appear about 1 cm below the left column, and should be aligned to the left with the same left margin as the column.)
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-4484-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-4484-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-4484-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Validate your papers
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
- If you don’t have an account. Please create an account.
- Enter the 52143X for the Conference ID.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Login to your account, and click on the “Submit New Title” button, located beneath the Title Status Table. Enter the title of your submission in the field provided, and then click either “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source File(s) for Conversion”. The next screen will allow you to upload your file.
- Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; then author will get email confirmation of file receipt.
- Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility; source file(s) are Converted to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
- If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email. Author goes to account and clicks “Understanding the PDF Check Report” for solutions.
- If source is submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDFeXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDFeXpress® account. Review PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
- If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source). Click on the “Try Again” button for the paper you want to change.
- When you have an acceptable IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to the conference by clicking “Approve” button.
- When your PDF is ready, you will receive an email with the PDF eXpress-generated PDF attached.
- Finally, upload this acceptable PDFs to our the online submission system.