Guide for full submission
- After the abstracts were submitted through the ICEAST2021 submission system for publishing consideration. If abstract was accepted, the author notifications are sent to primary contact.
- After the notification, author can see the comments of abstract from reviewer.
- At this state, authors will enable to upload a edited full paper. It is noted that the full paper must following guidelines for each journal.
- For more publication details and template, please use this link: https://iceast.kmitl.ac.th/2021/publications/
- Once the full paper are complete, an author can uploads the full paper by editing your submission.
- Additional question for publication is added and required for your answer.
- Full papers must be submitted through the ICEAST2021 submission system for pre-reviewed (or full review). Then the editor will contact the author directly for journal submission later.