– Participants who interested to share your works in ICEAST2021 have to submit abstracts through the ICEAST2021 submission system for publishing consideration.
– After reviewing process, the editor will contact the primary author directly for the registration.
– The abstract must only be submitted on-line via our conference system.
– The abstract must be prepared using the conference template and save as PDF format.
– The abstract must be written in English and does not exceed 5000 characters (500 words), and maximum file size does not exceed 10MB.
– Corrected version of abstracts may be required after peer-review process.
– Please verify that each field in the abstract form has been completed before submission.
– Please provide all of Author Information corresponding to the abstract.
– Accepted abstracts will be available on “ICEAST2021 proceedings”.
– Accepted abstracts could be ORAL or POSTER presentation by checking the corresponding box on the abstract submission page. Please note that, after peer-review process, the abstract submitted for oral presentation may be re-assigned as a poster presentation due to the limited availability of the time slot.
– After being notified of the abstract acceptance, all presenters must register and pay the registration fee before March 8, 2021 Otherwise, their abstracts will automatically be withdrawn from the program.
– Online section is available for oversea participants due to the COVID-19 pandemic